- Create corporate applications to manage customers, vendors, partners, community, internal team and the communication between them.
- Maintain the technology simple, using tools and processes that people already use in their standard activities.
- Innovate in general the way that the working teams manage the business and the customer processes inside the companies.
- Use the open source philosophy as the best model to test, try and use the applications that we made.
What we believe in
- Lean organizations and customer-driven strategies.
- Work in mixed environments , both open source and closed.
- Base all business management processes related to the customer (internal or external)
- Establish channels of internal communication and fast reserve you on issues related to the activities of customers such as estimates, plans, orders, invoices, requests for assistance.
- Give the highest possible value to the customer, maximizing application performance and minimizing application costs and service.
- Provide an unique platform to manage all the customer business processes such as: presales, sales, marketing, order management, tracking and reporting issues.
- No LOCK -IN applications for our community and customers.
- Trying on us before distributing applications to our users
vteddy is based on idea born into the VTECRM team. Some numbers of the team:
- VTE Network: more than 10.000 organizations are using the VTECRM applications
- Active community with 35.000 registered users
- More than 50 VTE Project Manager certified in all over the World
- More than 200 VTE Developer certified in all over the World
- VTE BUSINESS: 2000 customers
- 20 people totally dedicated to the VTE core project